Wouldn’t you just love your own place by the beach?
A romantic notion, for sure, as it can be difficult to maintain a second home you won’t be using that often.
Vacation rentals have always been a great option. But how do you choose the one that best suits you, when everyone makes the same claim? Here are some tips:
- In what part of town is your rental located?
Is it close to the sights you want to see? Is it easy to get to? How is the parking situation? These are things many sometimes forget to think about till it’s too late. Your rental doesn’t have to be a prime location, but one should at least make sure it’s accessible.
- If you’re going on a family vacation, is the rental close to family-friendly activities and restaurants?
If you take note of these places and plan ahead, you may prevent kids from becoming bored and cranky. Does your rental provide basic beach toys for kids so you won’t have to lug your own? Does it have a TV and Wi-Fi? Is there a playroom or a playground within the premises?
- Is it clean?
Now that you’ve got the location and amenities down, you must consider cleanliness. Especially with kids around, because how well the place is maintained could turn out to be a health issue, too. Your rental doesn’t have to be screaming luxury, or be a massive mansion on top of a hill; it just has to be clean and comfortable.
These are the things we considered at Oceanside Beachfront Vacation Rentals. As we reconfigured the units, we thought of the vacationers that would be renting out units. We thought of Unit A’s beautiful windows and balcony with a view of the ocean; the French doors and private deck of Unit B; the uncluttered interiors of all the units. All were thoughtfully chosen with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. Because we want you to thoroughly enjoy your stay with us.
We all want to get away and spend as much time as we can with our families. Away from work, away from the noisy city, away from the high concrete walls and stressful environment.
Vacations—small ones, big ones, great ones, or pocket ones—allow us escape and, more importantly, a rediscovery of our nearest and dearest.
To make sure every member is given time to do what they do want:
- Plan ahead to avoid meltdowns and bored kids from complaining
- Take suggestions from everyone and list down the things they’d like to do before your trip.
- Narrow down the list of activities to things everyone is willing to do. You’ll probably have a few arguments before you finalize the list but at least you get to deal with disagreements ahead of time—and not have someone bawling while you’re out sailing.
- If you can drop by the California Welcome Center, the friendly and helpful staff can help you with free visitor’ guides and occasional discounts on family-friendly attractions.
Here at Oceanside, there are a lot of options for family activities.
- You can rent a boat at the harbor and sail
- Go fishing with the whole family if that’s something they’d enjoy
- If you’re in town from December to April, go whale watching and make your trip extra memorable
- If you haven’t surfed before, now is the time to do so by enrolling in lessons offered by surf shops at very reasonable fees
- Check out stand up paddle or SUP boards, kayaks, jet skis, and body boards that are sure to bring hours of fun for the whole family.
There’s really plenty to do in Oceanside, we can’t wait till you discover all its unbeatable choices.
Oceanside is such a happening place, visitors always take home smiles and memories from the many events swirling around them.
Here are just some of the things that you can look forward to this year:
- Farmers Market and Sunset Market every Thursday morning and afternoon, respectively
- The Lucky Street Vintage Marketplace happens every weekend
- A special, Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Mission San Luis Rey, at most weekends starting at 1 pm
- Art Walk takes place every first Friday of the month
- The Downtown History Walk occurs every second Saturday of the month
- A Beach Clean up every first Saturday morning
And as more and more people are rediscovering Oceanfront, new special events keep getting added to the calendar.
Check out what’s going on in our area and don’t miss out on the fun.
Fireworks Show at Rancho del Oro and Oceanside Blvd
Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro at the ceanside Pier
Free Summer Concert Series, Sundays at Heritage Park
Grunion Run at various Oceanside beaches
Oceanside Longboard Surfing and Club Contest & Beach Festival,
Junior Seau Pier Amphitheater
Oceanside International Film Festival at various locations
Oceanside Outrigger 9-man Race, Oceanside Harbor
World Bodysurfing Championships, Oceanside Pier
Art Exhibit Opening at the Oceanside Museum of Art
Labor Day Swim at the Pier
Taste of Oceanside, Downtown Oceanside
San Diego Restaurant Week at various locations
Oceanside Harbor Days, Oceanside Harbor
Tiki Swim, Oceanside Pier
Bike the Coast, Oceanside Pier Pride by the Beach
World Junior Surf Championship, Oceanside Pier
Lifetime Tri-Oceanside, Oceanside Harbor
Dia de los Muertos, Mission San Luis Rey
Bike the Coast
Oceanside Turkey Trot
Oceanside Tree Lighting
You may also want to drop by the nearby Del Mar Thoroughbred Club for the summer racing season, which runs from July to September.
Beachfront cottage rentals need not be expensive. And we offer the range of prices that are perfect for you.
Many of Oceanside’s beachfront cottages come with a higher price tag and are more suitable to large families and groups. Oceanside Beachfront’s Vacation Rentals’ Beachside Cottage is perfect for a small family, or a couple on a romantic getaway.
It’s big enough to be comfortable in and very cozy so you can sink right into the laidback SoCal vibe.
An unbeatable price
Get a great dose of Vitamin D as light streams through your picture windows. Break out a bottle of wine as you catch the stunning Oceanside sunset from the cottage.
As the surf rushes the shore, imagine it washing away all your cares worries. Step outside and breathe in the salty night air as the ocean murmurs in the background.
Best of all, this prime location comes at an unbeatable price, it’s almost a steal.
What makes Beachfront Cottage special
What sets this property apart from the rest?
The care we put into the unit: it’s small but every detail has been carefully considered. Furnishings that aren’t bulky or outdated, and essential amenities that we think you’d appreciate such as Wi-Fi, phones, beach chairs, toys, and umbrellas.
To start you off on your holiday, we’re giving you a bottle of wine so you can start unwinding the minute you arrive.
Attention to detail
The little things matter as much to us as they do to you.
From the ease with which you got in touch with us to the coordinated bath towels and linens, we’ve carefully thought out the smallest touches that make you feel like the cottage is your second home. And it is.
Timeless vintage feel
While the cottage undergoes excellent upkeep, a few beautifully weathered touches have been left undisturbed to highlight the history and character of the place.
It’s charming, inviting and enchanting. Nothing is too fancy and it’s definitely more chic than shabby. The vintage feel you get here is priceless.
You can also enjoy privacy in your own beachfront cottage if you want to, or wander out and mingle with locals and fellow vacationers.
Check out the video tour of Oceanside Beachfront Cottage Unit C
and see what we’re talking about.